Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some of my favorite sauces...

Since so many of you have been encouraging me to write a cookbook of sauces, I decided I would put together a list of some of my favorites.  Ugh.. let me just say what a chore it has become!!  Honestly, it's a bit overwhelming, but I think it has to be done if for no other reason than to get myself a bit more organized when it comes to the sauces that I have made.  Now these might not be my all time favorite sauces... just my all time favorites that I have created myself.  No adaptations... no straight copies... just my ideas turned into tasty little concoctions!  Let's see what you all think...these are in no particular order:














Thanks for stopping by!

Two Years Ago:  Lemon Pasta with Chicken


14 comments:

Debbie said...

All of your sauces look delicious. A cookbook of sauces would be great. I think it's great that you can make these from scratch yourself. I have to follow a recipe practically step by step!!!

Yenta Mary said...

A sauce seems to be such a simple thing, but often an afterthought; and yet, it can truly bring the entire dish together and be the most critical flavor component!

Cranberry Morning said...

I had to check my 'sauce' file. I had missed a couple of those. Thanks for posting. Jalapeno Tartar Sauce? Oh, how delicious is that!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

What a saucy post! Thanks for reminding us of some of your bests, they look good and remind me that I need to make more sauces!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to try more of these. I missed a few of these. Thanks for the list!!

P.S. I wouldn't mind a list of your favorites created by others and adapted from others too. I'm ALWAYS looking for new sauce ideas.

Anna's kitchen table said...

Jenn. Always the sauce Queen.

Pam said...

I am telling you girl... you really need to do a sauce cookbook! They all look fantastic to me!

© said...

You are simply sausome!

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

This post had me salivating AND wanting something for breakfast besides my usual oatmeal! Maybe I'll jump right ahead to lunch!

Victor said...

Sauces are a must for any good savoury dish. I love your idea of pineapple BBQ sauce. I'm stealing it :)

Chris said...

Argh, such a saucy wench is ye!

Sorry, felt like talking like a pirate for a minute ;)

Bo said...

Jenn I love all your sauces!

Robyn said...

I'm going to bookmark for when I need sauce inspiration! Great post!

Desi said...

I want them all!