Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's all about the green....

As I said in my post yesterday (which you must check out, I mean it's for Triple Chocolate Guinness Cookies, how could you not check it out???), I don't usually do too much for St. Patrick's day - SO - for all of you that are still looking for last minute ideas, I thought I would at least point you towards a few recipes I think would be perfect to help celebrate the day.  Enjoy!







One Year Ago:  Sriracha Coleslaw
Two Years Ago:  Pan Fried Pork with Mushroom Gravy

10 comments:

StephenC said...

Nice.

Cranberry Morning said...

Boy, that cheesecake is calling my name!

Georgia | The Comfort of Cooking said...

What a great roundup of St. Pat's Day recipes! They're all so festive and look delicious. Thank you for including my cupcakes, Jenn!

Pam said...

Everything looks tasty! Thanks for including my corned beef. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Angie's Recipes said...

Such a pretty green theme!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Thank you so much for the link. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

Chris said...

I wonder if Food Network got all the "politically incorrect indignation" that Nike recently got for their black and tan shoes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/arts-post/post/black-and-tan-shoes-force-nike-apology/2012/03/15/gIQAlYXGES_blog.html?tid=pm_lifestyle_pop

much ado about nothing...

Candace said...

Those all look amazing, Jenn! Have a wonderful weekend!

Mary said...

These all look great! I immediately pinned Pam's corned beef to try soon. Thanks!

Robyn said...

Jenn- Love the round up of St Patty's day recipes!