Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mustard Herb Sauce

I sure hope no one is getting sick of my sauce recipes :)

Ok, that was a little sarcasm, if you are getting sick of sauce recipes, you should probably find another blog to follow... I do love me some sauces and will continue to post about them as long as I can come up with new and creative ideas....  truth be told, it doesn't even have to be that creative.. just delicious!  And this one screams that.  It uses very few ingredients and packs a major punch in the taste factor.  It works on fish, chicken, or even pork.  It's fresh, simple, and definitely delicious!

Mustard Herb Sauce
Created by Jenn's Food Journey
Printable Recipe 
Ingredients:
3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon sour cream
1 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
1 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together until well combined.  Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.  Can be store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.  Enjoy!

One Year Ago:  Chicken Nacho Bake

12 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I'm not sick of them. I LOVE different sauces! This looks great!

Cranberry Morning said...

Why would we tire of sauces that are delicious and don't contain any poison! Thanks for another great sauce, Jenn. It's in my file under 'JENN.' :-)

Mary said...

I'm becoming quite the fiend for dressings these days, why not add sauces to my list too? Love these!

Dining Alone said...

Any time mayo and mustard get together, the results are usually good :)

StephenC said...

You are one saucy girl! I use a lot of mustard and mayo. I am a cheap date that way. Scooper would say hello if he was awake.

Anna's kitchen table said...

I love your recipes Jenn! You always come up with delicious sounding recipes!!

Yenta Mary said...

The sauce recipes are fabulous!!! You can take a few simple ingredients, stir them together, and transform even the plainest poached chicken or fish into something amazing, just with a different kind of sauce. Keep those recipes coming!

Desi said...

Whoever is getting tired of your sauces better come see me, I'll set em straight lol! Love this versatile sauce :)

Chris said...

Love your sauces, I'm a sauce fiend myself.

Pam said...

I am telling you - you need to create a sauce cookbook. This one sounds like a winner!

Candace said...

No way am I going anywhere! I love me some sauces and you always create the best ones. I dub thee "Sauce Queen". Yum!

Becki's Whole Life said...

This sounds yummy and a great sauce for some pork chops or grilled chicken. I love sauce recipes, so definitely keep them coming:-)