Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Now I am really blushing.......

 
To Michelle at All Home Cooking. All Year Long.  and Andrea The Kitchen Witch ...Thank you from the bottom of my humbled heart!  To be recognized by fellow bloggers is an amazing feeling.  I've said this before, that I only started this thinking it would only be a place I would share my recipes with family and friends.  Little did I know all the interesting people that would visit my site and enjoy it!  I love both Andrea's and Michelle's sites and since I cannot give them this award back (or could I??) I would, in an instant tell you to check out their sites.  I love them both.. Andrea can conjure up some amazing spells...I mean recipes...in the kitchen and Michelle has some wonderful ways to save your family some money.  I love so many of their recipes and am determined to try as many as as I can.

So for receiving this award, there are a few musts...first, to learn more about this award (which is specifically for women bloggers, sorry boys...) here is the link.

Second:  The "Rules"
1. Display the Stiletto badge of honor.
2. Brag about it - post a link to the page to highlight what the award is about
3. Say thanks! Include a link to the friend who nominated you.
4. Share the love-nominate 5-10 more blogs. Leave links to their blogs and leave them a comment so they know they won!
5. Do what you do! Keep at it and keep inspiring others!

Here are my nominees for the Stiletto Award:

Alisa at The Meat and Potatoes Foodie - She's definitely not afraid to try new things...well, except frog legs :)  She's a great writer and an even more amazing cook.  Personal, I'm always drawn to her pasta dishes, but that could just be the Italian in me.

Sook at My Fabulous Recipes - Sook, per her postings, has been on a diet and is really trying to lead a healthier life style.  She has some really amazingly good healthy recipes posted, and some really yummy Korean cuisines too.

Debbie at Mocha Me -  Debbie cracks me up with her stories of her family.. plus she entices me with all those delicious home style recipes she makes.  Check out here Butterfinger cake post...mmmmm....

Georgia at Comfort of Cooking - I just happened to stumble across Georgia's site and I'm so glad I did. Her pictures all look so incredibly yummy and don't forget to check out her informative post on how to boil potatoes faster...I was surprised at the secret ingredient!

Mel at My Kitchen Cafe -I love her recipes, I love her pictures, I love her blog.  Check out her step by step on how to make a chocolate cream angel food cake.  OMG does it look delicious!

I encourage you to check out all of these sites.  I am honored to be in the same category as these fine women.  Thank you once again to Michelle and Andrea..and don't forget to check their sites out too... you will not be disappointed in any of them!  Happy Cooking Ladies!!

6 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Congrats Jenn! I can't think of a more deserving blogger :)

Georgia | The Comfort of Cooking said...

Wow, Jenn! Thank you so very much for thinking of me and nominating my blog, The Comfort of Cooking! I'll be blogging about this and passing it on shortly! Thanks again - This definitely made my day!

Georgia
http://ComfortofCooking.blogspot.com

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

Oh my Lordie Jenn - first off congratulations to yourself on your own award and secondly - THANK YOU!!!

I will add this badge and get back to blogging as soon as I catch up on my sleep (just pulled an all nighter for a big meeting at work and am seeing double...)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Oh and congrats fellow ladies - I'll be reading you all very soon!

xoxo,

Alisa

http://meatandpotatoesfoodie.blogspot.com/

Georgia | The Comfort of Cooking said...

Sending a big, fat THANK YOU your way with this post....

http://comfortofcooking.blogspot.com/2010/03/thank-you.html

Sook said...

Jenn,
Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it! Also, congrats on winning this award!

Melanie said...

Thanks, Jenn. Congratulations on your award and thanks for nominating me!