Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Goodies

I would have liked to have a week's worth of Christmas goodies to share with you like I did last year, but alas, time just got by me.  Can you believe it's less than one week until Christmas?? Wow, where id the time go?  I wanted to make a bunch of new candy and cookie recipes this year, but with the new house and work, alone, I seem to have very little time to spend in the kitchen.  So instead of leaving you with no Christmas goodie ideas this year, I'm just going to highlight the goodies I made last year.

Nothing wrong with bringing back the classics :)






Enjoy!
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh they all look so scrumptious and very festive but the cherry mash is the winner for me! Merry Christmas!

Angie's Recipes said...

Sweet and gorgeous! I love those pecan tassies a lot.
Merry Christmas!

Yenta Mary said...

I'll have one of each treat, please, and then come back for seconds ... :)

StephenC said...

I think I vote with Dom - for the cherry mash. I've never had it before, but it looks SO interesting.

Victor said...

They look all so good. Definitely the cherry mash would be my pick :)

Cranberry Morning said...

I'd like to put in my order for a dozen of those pecan tassies, please! Have a great week, Jenn. Can't believe we're this close to Christmas!

Mary said...

This all sounds delicious! I haven't made a classic fudge like your grandma's in years. It looks delicious. I've never heard of cherry mash either. YUM!

Katie said...

That cherry mash looks good. TOO good. :)

Unknown said...

those pecan tassles look divine.

Unknown said...

All beautiful and delicious ideas Jenn! Yum!

Anna's kitchen table said...

That cherry mash looks amazing! ( Now I MUST find out what it actually is....)

Bo said...

Cherry Mash...I love how it looks...too bad I'll never find cherry chips.

Chris said...

I totally understand, I have been underwater too lately. Heck, I have less Christmas spirit this year than I ever have, it just hit at a time when we are pulled in 5 different directions at any moment.

I'm off for the next week so maybe I'll get in the mood, but no cookies here.

Desi said...

OMG your cherry mash is beautiful!!! Can't believe I never saw that post. Must make! I've already eyed your pecan tassies and eggnog bread but it was nice to see them again and be reminded of how I need to make them asap!