Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011 - Wishing You a Happy New Year!

As a way to celebrate the past year, I thought I would put together a post that included some of the "best of"s of 2011.  It's been a crazy year with a lot of ups and downs, but I would not change any of it for the world.  I'm looking forward to what 2012 has to bring!

The top 3 recipes searched in 2011:




Jenn's Food Journey's top 3 recipes of 2011:





More top picks of 2011:





Here's wishing for a wonderful new year full of love and good food!
Ciao!
Jenn

***Remember, you still have time to enter my 2nd blogiversary vanilla bean giveaway.  Click HERE for all the yummy details***

One Year Ago:  Simple Marinated Chicken
 

5 comments:

Big Dude said...

No grilled tilapia, no grilled chicken, no aioli - I don't know who's top list this is, but no way it's yours - see I do pay attention. Have a great New Years and I'm looking forward to what you have to say and cook in 2012.

Angie's Recipes said...

Happy New Year to you Jenn! Jojo potatoes look so great.

Bo said...

I agree with Larry where are the mayo sauces...ok but it all looks good...just pinned the pork chops...and I've been wanting to try the pork skewers with feta sauce(not on the list)...jojo potatoes...I think I need to check that recipe out...Jenn you have so many good recipes...I'll be cooking a few in 2012! Happy new year!

Yenta Mary said...

A fabulous year of food and friendship! May 2012 bring you the same blessings and many, many more!!!

Desi said...

Some great picks there! I've bookmarked so many of them. Thanks for bringing us some great recipes in 2011 :)