Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores

How do you take something wonderful and decadent and make it even more wonderful and decadent?  Well, all you need to do is ask Paula Deen!  That woman can come up with some of the most sinful meal ideas ever!  This one included!  It's simple, decadent, and perfect for adults and children.  The perfect summer grilled dessert!

Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores
Adapted from Paula Deen
- Serves 2 -
Printable Recipe 
Ingredients:
4 chocolate chip cookies (these can be store bought and the larger the better)
1 Hershey's chocolate bar (ok, so you are only going to use like 6 squares...go ahead and eat the rest, I won't tell)
1/4 cup mini marshmallow
2 squares of aluminum foil

Directions:
Preheat grill to 325 degrees.

Place one cookie on each piece of foil.  Top with 3-4 squares of the chocolate bar (depends on how chocolatey you want it) and then the marshmallows.  Top with remaining cookie.  Wrap foil around the cookie and place on the grill until warmed through and melted, about 5-6 minutes.  Carefully remove from grill and foil packaging.  Enjoy!

One Year Ago: Cucumber, Tomato and Feta Salad
Two Years Ago:  Super Fudgy Brownies

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Jenn you are the grill queen! These look delicious!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Fun and yum! And way less work for the s'more maker (me!). Love this idea!!

Mary said...

You are awesome and these look delicious! I never think to make smores at home and now I'm going to automatically wish for them next time we grill!

Pam said...

My s'more loving children will love these beauties!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh - these are perfection!
Mary x

Debra Hawkins said...

OK, now that is just amazing.

Mary Bergfeld said...

To die for! These are awfully tempting and beg to be tried. Soon!
Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Yenta Mary said...

OMG!!! O ... M ... G!!! Never would've thought of it. Make dessert while grilling the chicken or steak!

Carla from The River said...

Hi Jenn,
We just tried a new s'more with a peppermint patty in the middle! It was amazing!!

Pam said...

Leave it to Paula! This is totally sinful, Jenn, and I'm drooling now. Love it! I'll have to try it soon.

Chris said...

You know how I normally say I don't do sweets? **** that!

(I still don't do fish though)

Candace said...

If only I had one of these tonight....these are awesome, Jenn!

Lea Ann (Cooking on the Ranch) said...

Even thought I'm not a spores fan, this is a great idea. Can't wait to whip that out at our next camping trip, everyone will love it. And yes Paula is our decadent Queen. I'll never forget her making some sort of dessert out of Velveeta.

Lea Ann said...

Ok "auto correct" I'm not a spores fan, nor am I a smores fan. :) And this time it tried to correct it to "smokes" fan.