Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo Friday - Banff National Park, Canada

With temperatures still soaring over 100 degrees - I dream of spending a few days in a cabin that is nestled right at the foot of that mountain!

It's Fire Day Friday again... and you are not going to want to skip this one... I made a fantastic little grilled side dish that goes perfectly with the Vietnamese Spiced Pork Chops I posted yesterday.


Eat, dance, and laugh this weekend... that's an order!!!
Ciao!
Jenn

One Year Ago:  The Easiest Sugar Cookies Ever...But first some important news!

9 comments:

Candace said...

The pork and the green beans are definitely on the menu for the weekend. I just saw those green beans on another site and it led me to your site. I'm so happy that it did. Now I can dream about a cabin at the foot of that mountain, as well. It's beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

Katie said...

Banff is so beautiful. I went there in 6th grade and would love to go back!

Cranberry Morning said...

I love that photo of Banff. But even from Wisconsin, although we are right next to Canada except for that bit of water between, Banff is a long, long way from here. I know I don't want to drive that distance; maybe when we can teleport. :-)

Pam said...

That is a beautiful picture of Banff...I'll join you there - it's too hot here too.

Love the flavors of the green beans and I think I have every ingredient you used... these may be on the menu soon.

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Haven't made it to Banff yet, but it's on my list! I love pork chops, and those pork chops look great!

Mary said...

Banff would be lovely right now!

Chris said...

That little cabin has a grill, yes? :)

Big Dude said...

Now that it's cooled off, my desire to escape North has wained, but several years ago in our skiing days we traded into this resort that wasn't far off from what you're looking for - except it was winter. http://banffgatemountainresort.com/photo_gallery.cfm This is an awesome piece of the planet and if you've never been, I highly recommend it. With our RV, I hope to go back for a summer time visit.

4rx scam said...

It looks amazing like it was taken out from a paint or nature book. That kind of landscapes aren't common around the world.