Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Super Appetizer Ideas For Your Super Bowl Party

The Super Bowl is right around the corner.... are you ready for it?  Have any idea what you are going to bring to that party you've been invited to?  Have any idea on what you will supply your guest with at the party you are throwing?  Well, no worries, I have some great ideas to help feed all those hungry Patriots and Giants fans.  And heck, even if you aren't having or going to a party, these are still some great appetizer recipes that can be showcased at anytime throughout the year.









11 comments:

StephenC said...

Wow, that stuff is dyn-o-mite!!!

Big Dude said...

Looks like some goodies Jenn. I'll bet the guys who struggled through the early days of forming the NFL would never have imagined it could grow into such an event.

Pam said...

So many tasty snacks! The Chorizo sliders are killing me!

Cranberry Morning said...

Wow! Even I might be persuaded to watch a football game if I were promised those super appetizers! :-)

Angie's Recipes said...

wow I would love to taste each single one!

Unknown said...

please come over to my house.

© said...

LEAK RINGS RULE!!!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Leek rings, YUM! Tasty line up. Like Cranberry Morning said I MIGHT watch the game if these tasty treats where there :)

Natalie said...

The leek rings look so good! I am going to try that one. I made bacon-wrapped little smokies with brown sugar yesterday and my boyfriend loved them. We're making them again for Game Day.
http://www.paintsandpans.com/2012/02/03/bacon-wrapped-little-smokies-with-brown-sugar/

Thanks for the great ideas!

Cheers,
Natalie

Candace said...

The only thing on your list that I've ever made is wings and I use Sriracha on mine, as well. Love em! The rest you have listed are new to me and completely crave-able! It's not right to be this hungry for that kind of food while drinking my first cup of coffee of the morning; but, I was scrolling through this post and saying to myself with every photo.."yes. yes. yes. oh yes....!" Would you please come watch the game at our house? :)

Chris said...

Great list, Jenn.

We aren't doing a thing for the game. We are staying home and taking it easy.