Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Time for a Change

Change doesn't always have to be a bad thing, right? :)  Well, after 2 years, I believe it's time for a change.  And today, Jenn's Food Journey is changing.  I am taking on a whole new look.  What do you think?

I love it!  Although I can't take credit for this new creation - no, not at all.  I owe it all to Chris!  He worked hard to help me make this what it is.  We agreed at times, we argued (only just a little, though) at times, but in the end, if it wasn't for him, I would still be housing the boring old Blogger blue background.

Now I know it's a big extreme from my last look, but that's what I wanted.  I love the fact that Chris pulled in my love for fire for this new look.  Whether it be cooking over it or spinning it, fire is a passion and I believe it will be well known now.

So, I hope this new look is as exciting for you all as it is for me.  Make sure to stop by Tuesday for an all new recipe and tag along while I continue my exploration of edible proportions!

17 comments:

LadybugB said...

I Love It!! Fire and Passion....you can never go wrong with this combination!

Mary said...

Jenn! I meant to email you ages ago and see if your passion for fire was limited to the grill. Do you perform in the valley? I have a friend that has been fire dancing here for years. We love to go watch her dance.

P.S. I LOVE the new layout too!

Debbie said...

Love the new look! I am thinking of changing up mine too.....

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

I really like the new look, and thanks for helping Chris.
gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Yenta Mary said...

I love it! What a fabulous way to start the week and the new year!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love that you are channeling your passions - the blog looks awesome!
mary x

Unknown said...

I love it!... so stylish, so sophisticated... very cool xx

StephenC said...

I had another look at the original the other day and the changes are more pronounced than I thought at first. I do like the background color a lot. Congrats.

Anna's kitchen table said...

It looks great! I recently had a revamp too..new year, new look!
:))

Big Dude said...

Okay, I'm game, what's different, I just look at your food - just kidding looks very nice.

Pam said...

It looks really REALLY great! Nicely done Chris.

Cranberry Morning said...

Jenn, I love your new look! Great job, Chris. I thought of your love for fire when I first saw the background. Really worked in nicely. congratulations.

Katie said...

Love the little plates in the background. Cute!

Zoe said...

This is my first time visiting and wouldn't know the difference of your old and new look.

Your blog looks awesome with lots of delicious cooking and I would love to follow you for more yummy cooking.

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Fire! Fire! he he FIRE!! (read in your best Beevis voice) Looks GREAT Jenn!

Unknown said...

Love the new look as well Jenn. It's vibrant and stylish. :)

Chris said...

HOT!

psssssssssssssss (steam sound...not "Psst! Hey pal, wanna good deal on a Rolex?")