Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Delicious Appetizer Ideas

Yesterday I posted some of my favorite appetizer recipes that I have made and enjoyed many times.  Today, I'm venturing out and and sharing some appetizer recipes I've seen pop up on the web over the last few days or so.  Why would I do this you ask?  Well, because I think you can never have too many appetizer recipes and I just don't make enough of them, therefore your choices are very limited when you read my blog.  Life can be SO dull with limits!!  So, without further ado - here are some appetizers I think would be the highlight to any party. (and this is a shortened condensed list, by the way, if I put up all the yummy post some of you have on your sites, this post would take days to get through!!)









15 comments:

StephenC said...

Sheesh, I'm getting fat just reading your blog.

Becki's Whole Life said...

Oh my goodness - this would be an amazing spread for Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Honestly I can't decide - I'd have to taste everything - it all looks mouthwatering - and it's only breakfast time!
Mary x

Cranberry Morning said...

I'll take two dozen of those fire-roasted chili lime wings, please!! they look fantastic!

Unknown said...

OMG. I'm speechless over these. I don't know where to begin. Overwhelmed with inspiration!!!!! Thanks for sharing all of these!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

The buffalo turds are great!! I'd make those for sure :) As much as I love appetizers, like you I rarely make them.

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

Okay - you have the best roundup of ideas for the big game EVER. Yours alone were outstanding and now these. Good Lord. Thank you so much for including me!!!

Pam said...

Oh man... everything looks so good! Thanks for adding my wings. They were really tasty.

Yenta Mary said...

I'm several days behind, so getting more and more hungry as I look over what I've been missing! I knew you'd be the football party girl ... :) Everything looks fabulous!!!

Pam said...

I just had lunch not too long ago but now you've made me hungry again! They all look great but the pimento cheeseburger bread really got my attention. Thanks, Jenn!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Hey!!! My dip! I love it. Thanks darlin'.

And I'm sorry did I see fried bacon quacamole wontons???? Dear Lord I HAVE to get my hands on those!!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

These all sound delicious and I'm sure will be tried by your readers. I'm sure they are as tasty as they are good looking. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Mary said...

Chris' wings are still making me drool and your sriracha ones sound just as mouthwatering. How is that possible when I don't even like WINGS?! I seriously need to try both of these recipes on other chicken pieces. Have a great night, Jenn!

We Are Not Martha said...

Ooh that bacon wrapped chicken! And the queso! Suddenly I'm very hungry :)

Sues

Candace said...

You have found some treasures, girl! Everything looks so incredibly delicious but Guacamole Bacon Wontons? Seriously? AND Pimento Cheeseburger bread?? I want to try those two things first!