Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Fried Butter Dance

On Thursday, I was browsing through some of my favorite blogs and Going Jane had a post about the Indiana State Fair.  Within the post she mentioned seeing signs for fried butter (among other unusual fried goodies).  That's right folks, I said FRIED BUTTER.  That little piece of text reminded me of this video I saw last year around this time.... I had to share it with you, I think it is hilarious.  If nothing else, just watch the video long enough to see the kid dance...




I do believe that those little fried nuggets of butter really would make you dance!!!

10 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

LOL That boy is cute! I guess it's too hot!

Cranberry Morning said...

How hilarious! That cute little kid! He better eat as much fried butter as he can now, for it will probably be illegal in a few more months. lol

Yenta Mary said...

I've been thinking that batter-dipped deep-fried pork rinds might be the next big State Fair food!!!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Fried butter? Where do I sign up??? Sounds like gluttonous goodness :)

StephenC said...

I admit the idea of fried butter makes me want to gag, but the kid is astoundingly cute!

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

LOL! Amazing! Got to love a state fair.

Cheeseboy said...

Now THAT is a cholesterol buster to be sure. I'd still eat it.

That kid's dance was revolutionary. Sign him up for SYTYCD!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Sook said...

Fried butter? ha ha That kid is cute!

Ott, A. said...

I don't know if I am brave enough to try them, but I have walked past them several times and always wonder how can people eat that much butter. Now the deep fried oreos are a whole different story I could eat them all day!!!