Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fire Day Friday Guest Post

Despite the fact that my office is moving tomorrow...despite the fact that today and tomorrow are going to be long and exhausting...despite the fact that I seriously just want it to be Sunday already (that way everything is done and behind me except the unpacking part)... Yes, despite all that... I am extremely excited because today marks my first ever guest post!!  And what better day to have my debut guest post then on a day dedicated to all things cooked over fire!!  That's right, I am filling in for Chris at Nibble Me This while he and his wife are at Eggtoberfest.

So, head on over to Fire Day Friday and check out the delicious little number that I have saved up just for this occasion.  Heck, while you're there, check out past Fire Day Friday posts from Chris and all the other recipes and tips on Our Krazy Kitchen.

 (That's me in '07...I love fire so much, I even spin it!)

For those of you stopping by from Fire Day Friday, don't forget to check out my other great grilling recipes....and thanks for checking out my site!  Hope what you've seen keeps bringing you back!  Ciao! 

8 comments:

SnoWhite said...

praying the move goes wonderfully!!

StephenC said...

Congrats on the guest posting. The recipe looks great. I'm going to have to Google London broil to see what the various meat cuts are that are used for it. Nibblemethis is a fun site. I've added it to my watch list. As if I needed more sites to follow!

Unknown said...

Dude, cool!

Cheeseboy said...

Happy guest post to you. This fire blog sounds spicy. I'll go check it out.

Debbie said...

Wow...I love that picture!

Martha said...

Just popping over to visit after seeing your post at Our Krazy Kitchen - I'm following now :-)

Angie's Recipes said...

wow that's so COOL!

Chef Dennis Littley said...

sounds great!! I will head right over to see your guest post!